Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Staying busy?

Whoa! We are staying way too busy! 

Or maybe we're just overwhelmed at all the things that SHOULD be keeping us busy, so we're not doing nearly as many as we should be!

Today we went and bought ceiling paint, which is fun. Now we just need to use it. We also priced tile, carpet, vanities, toilets, and other amazingly fun things. Now we just need to buy them, read instructions about them and install them! Hopefully by the time I blog next, we'll have actually done something to the house!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I told you I'd be following you now!! :)

Shopping for toilets is fun. Did you see the amazing $4000 toilet that does everything except sing to you? Apparently it is something to behold!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Fun things!

I'd offer to help but I'm a little short to reach the ceiling :)

Melissa Jagears said...

Have fun! We just finally gave up doing it all, so I am going to hire out putting in the windows and doors to the new addition and siding the whole house, so now I got to start that process of getting $ and people together. As hard as it is for me to let go of $ to pay someone else to do it, I have to admit we'll never get that large of a project done and done well and still keep up with all the other stuff! But bathroom fixing up is quite nice, you can buy all the expensive fixtures, do it yourself and pay less then a contractor to do the basics. I love my bronze bathroom, never had such a fancy bathroom! :)

Ginny said...

Reminds me of your remodeling days in Branson...you did a good job then...I know you will now too!