Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think I may have felt...

Yup! The baby kicking?! It was Monday night and we were at walmart trying to decide if we should buy decaf coffee or wait until next Wednesday when we'll be in Little Rock. I was walking down the aisle between housewares and crackers, when I felt this strange feeling. It was kind of like a mix between stomach growling and having a fish in your stomach. Kinda cool. I didn't think anything about it cause I had read that you couldn't feel the baby at all until 18 weeks. But after more research yesterday, I discovered that, alas!, some people felt the baby as early as 12! I've felt this just a couple of times since Monday and am really enjoying it! Hurray for starting to feel pregnant!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Really?????!!!!! How awesome! I remember feeling that little flutter inside with you! It was such a neat, first connection!

I love you, little mama!

Melissa Jagears said...

I felt it at 13 weeks, would have described it as a bubble breaking inside. Then at the sonogram the next week, when I saw that she was dancing and not staying still whatsoever and doing flips, etc. I was amazed that was all I felt. Soon enough I felt the constant motion. She never stayed still, exactly like now!